We are an established commercial millwork company looking for a reliable individual who can work in a busy, fast-paced environment. We engage in all spectrums of custom millwork projects, including but not limited to, paneling, retail units, casework, bars, built-ins, furniture, kitchens, and cabinetry.
Key Objectives and Responsibilities:
• Track project planning and monitor ongoing work to ensure customer expectations are met and product is delivered on time and within budget.
• Work with other Project Manager’s to follow-up and facilitate communication between millwork shop and the general contractor, the architect, the developer, or the end user on projects.
• Field inspection of the job site on a regular basis, as required.
• Must have millwork experience
• Project Coordination or Project Management Experience
• Experience using AutoCAD
• Education in Construction Management, Interior Design, or Architecture related preferred
• Valid drivers license
• Advanced ability to read and interpret architectural and detailed millwork drawings.
• Must be able to field verify dimensions and design projects using AutoCAD.
• Knowledge of industry practices and terminology.
• Attention to detail and persistence in follow up.
• Ability to work with a wide variety of people and personality types including customers, management, etc.
• Ability to analyze, resolve problems and make independent decisions.
• Track changes and update material schedules using Excel and Word.
Please apply by sending resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We have a fun, family-like working environment and take pride in our work and finished product.
Wages based on experience. We thank all applicants in advance!