Cabinetmaker / JOINER / Millworker
We are looking for experienced Cabinetmakers to join our team!
We engage in all spectrums of custom millwork projects, including but not limited to, paneling, retail units, casework, bars, built-ins, furniture, kitchens, and cabinetry.
Cabinet Maker will be responsible for:
• Reading plans and interpreting shop drawings
• Creating accurate take-offs
• Leading the build on the project, assisted by junior cabinet makers or helpers
• Cutting solid and veneer panel materials on a sliding table saw
• Fitting, assembling, and constructing cabinetry
• Using a hot melt glue edge-bander
• Sanding, staining, and applying spray lacquer finishes
• Occasional work on job sites for install and touch up
– 3+ Years Experience
– Must be able to read and interpret shop drawings
– Work well with others
– Must be able to communicate in English
– Valid driver’s license an asset
Please apply by sending resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We have a fun, family-like working environment and take pride in our work and finished product.
Wages based on experience. We thank all applicants in advance!