We are looking for experienced Cabinetmakers to join our team!
Cabinet Maker will be responsible for:
• Reading plans and interpreting shop drawings
• Creating accurate take-offs
• Leading the build on the project, assisted by junior cabinet makers or helpers
• Cutting solid and veneer panel materials on a sliding table saw
• Fitting, assembling, and constructing cabinetry
• Using a hot melt glue edge-bander
• Sanding, staining, and applying spray lacquer finishes
• Possibility of work on job sites for install and touch up
– 3+ Years Experience
– Must be able to read and interpret shop drawings
– Work well with others
– Valid drivers license
– Must be able to communicate in English
Please apply by sending resume to email@example.com.